Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Crafty - Ipod carriers

I bought a "Quilts and More" magazine in December 2007 and it had some really great patterns in it. I have always wanted to learn how to quilt. I bought it with the intention of teaching myself some of the easier patterns and I never have sat down and tried. There are some other really neat patterns in it besides quilts though and a couple of months ago I decided to give one a go. It is for the Classic Ipod. I could definitely modify it to fit a nano as well. It was quite simple. I had a lot of fun making them. Here are some pics.

The denim one was my favorite. I absolutely loved the way it turned out!


Pockets included on the back to store your ear buds.



They could use a little bit of improvement. It is hard to determine exactly where to sew the button on, so they look a slight bit off center. I had so much fun making these though. I even made me one for my Iphone so that I could clip it to my purse strap and I wouldn't have to worry about it falling down into the bottom. Most of my purses don't have pockets to stick my phone in, so this is a great accessory. I love it!! This is the only pattern out of the whole magazine I have made so far. I am hoping to eventually get around to making one of those quilts. When I do, you can be assured it will wind up on here. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!