Friday, July 23, 2010

A Gym Of My Own?!?

A gym of my very own?!? No, not really, but it sure feels like it.

The college has a gym in the coliseum where the basketball teams practice. The gym is open for everyone that attends the college including staff. Coot and I have been using it now for about a month and I am loving it. They have elliptical trainers, treadmills, stationary bikes, and all kinds of weight machines.


I have been doing the couch to 5k program by coolrunning.com, but it is only 3 days a week. The other three days, I have been using the elliptical and lifting weights. I absolutely love working out there. It's like having my own personal gym. Especially since students don't stay on campus during the summer. Absolutely nobody else has been in there while we were. It's GREAT!! Of course, when school starts back up in the fall and the dorms fill up, it probably will not be that way. I am going to continue to use it anyway. I enjoy it too much to give it up.

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. You are way more motivated than me! :) But that would be fun to have the whole gym to yourself!

    I hope you are having a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!