Saturday, July 31, 2010

Writing on the Wall

I got this idea from my interior designer sister-in-law. I really liked this idea, so I went with it for my bedroom. My bedding is blue, green, and white so I decided to go with blue paint. I started this project a year ago and just now finished it up.

I know, I know, that is really bad. I made the mistake of going with paint markers instead of regular paint and had a horrible time finding the same color I initially started with. Through the process two of them were completely dried up and useless. I also couldn't find them at half the places I went to.

Our Wal-Mart just re-arranged and re-decorated and they had a brand new stock of them. I was FINALLY able to finish the project! I am really pleased with how it turned out.

It's finished!! I couldn't be happier about being able to scratch this one off of the "to do" list.

If you would like some decorating ideas or are looking for a great interior designer in the Austin, TX area, I highly recommend Paige. You can check out her website here to see some of the work she has done. She also has a blog that you can find here.

~Lark

11 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite Bible verses, and has been since I was a child! I think it looks beautiful, and I love the style of writing (or would it be called font?) that you chose...what a perfect verse to have over your bed! You did a wonderful job on it. :)

    I hope you had a great weekend! They always go way to quickly for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But.... you didn't free hand that fancy writing, did you? I know I couldn't do it like that.

    I really like this idea. I'm thinking of a verse from Pro 31 for the wall in my girls' room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robin! I didn't free hand it. I just picked the font I wanted and then projected it onto the wall. My husband helped me out with it, because my arm would get tired. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed this but it is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inconceivably motivational to get some answers concerning some individual searching for after their fantasy and persuading the chance to be capable instead of taking after the standard way. I am basically perplexed by the way you without question out evading on each and every little detail. It really will be genuinely going to help me a heavenly offer. A commitment of thankfulness is all together to share your considerations so evidently.
    Expert Dissertations Writing service

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful YouTube video it is! Stunning, I loved it, and I am putting forth this YouTube record to each one of my accomplices.
    Dissertations Experts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually picture is the presentation of some one’s feelings; it provides the lesson to the viewers.

    -------------
    How to Learn to Read Hebrew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making inquiries are really fussy thing on the off chance that you are not understanding something totally, with the exception of this bit of composing gives critical seeing yet.

    Lógica simbólica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! It's a pleasant jQuery script; I was additionally looking for that, subsequently i took care of business now from as of now. Keep it up administrator of this site.Dissertations Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gone to tell my younger sibling, that he ought to likewise pay a snappy visit this website page on customary premise to acquire upgraded from latest news.
    How to Read Hebrew

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurrah! At long last I got a site page from where I have the ability to truly get huge truths regarding my study and learning.
    Learn Hebrew Online

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!