Friday, August 27, 2010

Caution - Nest Fluffing!!



I just wanted to let everyone know that there is some fluffing of Neagle's Nest going on. You will notice some changes taking place as my blog is being reconstructed. I want to give a BIG thanks to Tammy over at Not Just Paper and Glue for giving me a blog makeover. She has been and continues to be a big help during this process. I don't know how long the fluffing process will take, but I appreciate your patience during this time.



New Friend Fridays


~Lark

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you sweet! :) Knowing me, it will probably take some time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking great! I love the photo of the nest. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is looking wonderful! :) Love your banner, too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!