Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Couch to 5k

I have been doing a running program called Couch to 5K (C25K) by coolrunning.com. It is a program designed to get you off the couch and jogging a 5k in 9 weeks. I am currently on week 7. This week has me jogging 25 minutes solid. It is very tough, but I am hanging in there. I am really excited to be on week 7. I started this program at the end of 2009. I had just completed week 6 when the icy/snowy weather moved in. I never made it to week 7. I am really excited that I am actually getting to do week 7 this time around. Hopefully, I will get to complete the whole program and then just jog 30 minutes or 3 miles three times per week to build up speed. So far, I am loving the program and I recommend it to anyone who is ready to start being active. This program starts you out at an easy pace and builds on itself to get you where you need to be. If you are interested in this program, you can find it here.

Happy Running!

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am really impressed! Congratulations on making it to the 7th week! I need to start exercising (again!)...

    I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!