Monday, August 23, 2010

In Memoriam


It was today, five years ago that my beloved brother was taken from me in a fatal car accident. It seemed way too soon. I am remembering the craziness of that morning as if it were yesterday.

I know that you are in a far better place and are now part of that great cloud of witnesses. You are cheering for me to keep running this race until I reach Heaven's gates! I can still hear your laughter and your voice. You were so care-free and fun to be around. I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU!!


Jason Todd Stone
September 29, 1985 ~ August 23, 2005


Painting was made by my friend Michelle Munger. You can find her site here. Her blog is here.


~Lark

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post in memory of your brother. Praying the Lord continues to heal your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Thinking about you today and praying that God will grant you peace and glimpse of Glory and the things which lie ahead for those who continue in the Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both of you. =)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!