Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Picnic at the Park


The weather has been nice the last couple of days, so I decided to take the kids to the park today. We packed up some sack lunches and took off to enjoy the cooler weather. The high today was only supposed to be 91 degrees and there was a great breeze blowing! Chickadee and Sparrow enjoyed it and it was nice to get out of the house for a little bit.



This nice weather is supposed to stick around for the next few days. I know I am going to take advantage of it!

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lark~

    It looks like you had fun at the park! Your kids are so cute and look so happy! You can definitely tell they were enjoying their time there! :)

    I also wanted to let you know that my sister and I are having a giveaway over at our blog, starting tomorrow, if you want to check it out! :)

    Have a great night!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!