Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ten O'Clock

It's ten o'clock and I am reminiscing.
Eight years ago today you took your first breath.


And stole our hearts with your smile.



And before I knew it you were cooing, crawling, and learning to walk.



It seemed that in the blink of an eye, you were one!



You were growing so fast. You knew how to charm everyone you met.



Then you turned two!



You just grew and grew and grew!



How could it be? You quickly turned three!



I'm thinking about how that year we took you to the zoo!



To my surprise, four had arrived!
You started pre-k and had become a big sister two months before.



Then you turned five!



It's ten o'clock! Oh, where did the time go?
Six came way too fast, but I love watching you grow!



Seven was last year and you had a lot of fun.
Granddad, Grandma, and Aunt Paige had come!



It's ten o'clock. Today you turn eight!
It's hard to believe eight years ago you were born to me.
Happy Birthday, Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!