Thursday, September 23, 2010

Book It!

Look what we got in the mail yesterday!


It is Chickadee's Pizza Hut BOOK IT! program packet.
I did this program with her last year and she really liked it. You can sign up each year in April and May. They send you a chart and the award certificates. You set a goal for your child to read a certain number of books, minutes, or pages per month. When they reach their goals, you give them an award certificate that is good for a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut! It's a fun program and totally free! If you would like more information, you can find it here. I have set a goal of 6-8 books (on her reading level) per month. I take her to the library every Friday to check out new books, so that will help her reach her monthly goal.

Happy Reading!

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. We did this when the boys were little. So much fun and very rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!