Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crochet Hat

This is a project that I started yesterday. My mom-in-law bought me a book about crochet for Christmas 2009 and I have been steadily learning the different stitches and how to read a pattern. I made this yesterday. I want to try to crochet some little flowers to attach to the front to add some color. Here it is:


The beginning


A little over halfway through


Finished!

I actually had about 5 more lines I needed to make, but I ran out of yarn...oops! I think it still turned out really cute. Once I get the flowers done, I will post another picture of it.

~Lark

2 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job on the hat! Really cute. Better than what I could have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute! And will be even more adorable with flowers. I can't wait to see it with the flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!