Saturday, October 2, 2010

Black & White Tote Bag

This is what I have been up to lately, besides crocheting flowers, that is.
I have been working on this pretty tote bag! I made it yesterday afternoon. It is a 55% linen 45% rayon Robert Allen "Etched Aviary" material and makes a perfect tote. This is a new project for me, because I just made it as I saw it in my head. I am so used to following patterns, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I don't even know if I made it in a traditional way or not. I do like how it turned out though.





















I love the black and white! It is roughly 11x12 inches. It features a peacock on one side and a crane on the other. What do you think about this project? Would you call this tote a success?

I sure do!

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a complete success! I can't even sew on a button let alone come up with something just out of my head! lol You do awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!