Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chocolate Pudding Cake

I get Kraft Food & Family magazine via e-mail and just recently received this recipe from them. It looked so good, I just had to try it out. Here are some pictures of the process.


Devil's Food cake mix, eggs, oil, and water (make the cake according to directions on the box).


All mixed together and poured into the greased pan.


Pudding mix (2-3.9 oz boxes) and 1/3 cup sugar.


Pudding mix, 1/3 cup sugar, 1-1/4 cup water, and 2 cups milk.


Mix the pudding mixture for 2 minutes.


Pour it directly on top of the cake batter.


YUM!


It's ready for the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.


Let it cool for 20 minutes. The pudding sauce will thicken as it cools.
(WARNING: My pudding sauce leaked out of one side a little bit during the baking! You can see the mess on the foil in the picture. I am not sure why it happened or how to prevent it.)


Serve it up...


with a dollop of cool whip! Absolutely DELICIOUS!!



Happy Baking!

~Lark

6 comments:

  1. looks good! Now to figure out how to have it with out the sugar and flour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me a week to get back to you! The past week hasn't been very blog-hop friendly for me, time-wise. Thanks for following me! I'm returning the follow. CUTE tote bag!

    www.zibelineknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I made my first chocolate pudding cake several years ago and loved its great texture. What a delicious treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!