Friday, November 19, 2010

Crochet Angel

Hello Everyone! I am sorry it has taken me so long to post. I started a part-time job and it has kept me really busy. Between homeschooling and working, I haven't had a lot of time for much of anything else. I have done a few projects lately though. I am intending to share them with you in the next couple of weeks.

I recently have been crocheting a angel tree topper and just finished stiffening it. Here is a picture:



It's my first time to work with this small of a yarn. It was very hard to keep my tension, so it isn't the most perfect crochet job, but it's the best I could do. I am hoping to make some smaller ones for ornaments. I hope I improve as I go.

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. Well girl! That is absolutely beautiful and I don't see a thing wrong with it :) You've got talent!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!