Friday, December 3, 2010

A Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I know this post is a little late, but my batteries in my camera kept dying before I could get the pictures uploaded. I finally went and bought 2 sets of some new rechargeable batteries and removed the pictures.

We went to Cedar Hill Farm Pumpkin Patch for a field trip back on October 29th. The kids loved it. They had a corn maze, corn pit, hayride, petting zoo, pony rides, train, and an educational area where you could learn all about chickens. My children loved it. When I did laundry I found a few corn kernels in the bottom of the washer. I can blame the corn pit for those!



The corn maze was pretty much dried up and dying, but the kids still loved it.


Picking pumpkins from the patch.


Going for a ride on the train.




The corn pit. It was very dusty in there!


Just some pictures taken with the pumpkins and hay bales.



~Lark

1 comment:

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!