Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Monkey Mooning??

video

I realize this probably isn't the typical Wordless Wednesday, but this was a monkey at the zoo on Thanksgiving Day that absolutely did not like me. I was holding my son and moved to quickly. It started him and he began to interact with me. He turned around and "mooned" me numerous times. Our camera batteries were dead, so this was taken with my husband's cell phone. Not the best quality, but hopefully you can see what's going on well enough. I could have stood and egged him on all day! He was hilarious!

~Lark

Linked to 5 minutes for mom

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Wordless Wednesday! He's funny!

    I've got a GIVEAWAY in the works come visit me! I need 100 followers before I can give away my surprise (retailed at $75)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Lark! Each week I showcase a blog of one of my faithful followers. This week your blog is in the spotlight. Thank you for encouraging me by following along with me in ministry. Keep up the Good Work! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!