Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BBQ Chicken Pizza

This is a pizza that my husband and I make together.

First, you will need to make the crust (or purchase it if that's what you prefer).

I will share my recipe with you if you want it. Just leave a comment or use the contact me button in the right sidebar and I will send it to you via e-mail. I use a recipe out of Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook. It's a really good recipe.






The crust is ready. Now it's time for the chicken.


Just put some BBQ rub and sauce on the chicken and grill or cook it up in a skillet.





Cut the chicken into chunks or thin strips.


Pre-bake the crust if the instructions tell you to. Spread BBQ sauce down on the crust. Top it with the chicken strips and cheese of your choice.
I used Cheddar, but Mozzarella is really good, too! Put it back in the oven for a few minutes and Viola, it's ready to eat!




My family loves this pizza and it's fairly easy to make.

Enjoy!

~Lark

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! This pizza looks amazing!!! Such wonderful pictures, I think this should be on the menu this week!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum, looks good enough to eat. I'll be needing the reciepe for the crust.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bbq chicken pizza! One day I'll have to try out your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sending me the recipe for the dough. It's simple enough that even I should be able to make a quality crust now.
    As much as I love to cook...I'll continue following your blog. Hope you'll consider following mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!