Monday, February 14, 2011

Raspberry Apple Danish Spread

This recipe was on the back of the Ritz Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Cracker box. It looked so good, I had to give it a try.


The Recipe:

1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 apple, chopped
2 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam (I couldn't find seedless jam, so I used preserves)
1/3 cup granola (I didn't have any granola, so I crushed a couple of the crackers on top)
Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crackers

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or 1 quart casserole. Combine apples and jam; spread over cream cheese. Top with granola. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.

Enjoy!

~Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!