Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

Today marks his 107th birthday!


So, let's celebrate by reading to a child today! You can get more information at Read Across America and yesterday's blog post.

Some of my favorites are Green Eggs and Ham, Horton Hatches the Egg, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. What's some of your favorites by Dr. Seuss? Leave your answer in the comments.

And remember,

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” - Dr. Seuss

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. Green Eggs and Ham is a classic. One of the books I like is, "Oh the places you'll go".

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!