Friday, March 4, 2011

New Bedroom Suite


I was given a whole new bedroom suite by a friend of mine. She is expecting her second child and needed to get rid of the furniture. She said she was going to turn the spare room into a room for her toddler, so that the new baby could have the nursery. Needless to say, the furniture was passed to me. I am very grateful for this gift and am very pleased with how nice my room now looks. I had a mix match room before this generous offer. I gave my daughter my old bed, so that her room can double as a guest room whenever family comes into town for a visit. Now, I just need to buy my daughter some matching accessories that are queen size. She is currently using some old stuff that I had in the linen closet. Her room looks so sad! It works for her for now, though.



Be watching for some pictures of the decorating progress of Chickadee's room. I have some ideas and hope to make her room as beautiful as I possibly can. Of course, it will have to be within our budget. No using credit cards for re-decorating! Dave Ramsey wouldn't approve!

~Lark

1 comment:

  1. How neat that you were able to get some furniture. Good for you for sticking to your budget as well. I look forward to seeing pictures of your daughters new improved room.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!