Thursday, September 8, 2011

Chickadee's Birthday

We celebrated Chickadee's 9th birthday on August 19th. I asked her a couple of weeks in advance what kind of cake she wanted. She told me she wanted a purse cake.

Now, I knew that this would require a lot of planning and thinking through how I could make a purse cake. I did a quick google search and found on on Howdini.com. I was shocked at how easy the process really was. Here is a picture of the cake:


Of course, I do not have the steadiest hand so it isn't perfect. It turned out cute though and she loved it!

~Lark

2 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! I bet she absolutley loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to comment on your blueberries (which look absolutely delicious!) when I saw the cakes. They look wonderful!! So very fun! My daughter (4) would absolutely love that...I'm sure your daughter did! What a cool mom. ;)

    Carla @ Jansen Family Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!