Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crochet Blanket

Do you all remember when I posted this?

Well, I finally finished! I was hoping to be done with it at the end of March, but it just got too hot to sit under while working on it. I put it away for the rest of spring and summer. I pulled it back out a couple of weeks ago while we were having a cold spell and was able to finish it.

Here is the finished product:



I decided to go ahead and put a shell stitch edging around the outside.


The completed project. It took me long enough!

So, what do you think? I am going to be starting some new crochet projects here soon. I have some Christmas gifts to make!

~Lark

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It is really nice! Looks like a lot of work went into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! reminds me of the danish flag =) i love to crochet too, mostly baby blankets.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!