Friday, November 11, 2011

Senior Pictures

My cousin is in his senior year of high school. His mom asked me if I would be willing to take his senior pictures, so I recruited my husband to help me. We found some good locations to snap the pictures, I tried to tell him how to pose, and my husband snapped the pictures. We are not professional photographers, but managed to get some nice shots. With a little help from Picasa, I was able to add some effects and hopefully he will like them enough for printing.

Here are just a few of my favorites:









What do you think?

~Lark

1 comment:

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!