Tuesday, October 9, 2012

25 Pounds Lost!

On the left - Before & On the right - After 25lbs lost!


At the beginning of the year I decided to start logging everything I ate.  I also began a consistent exercise regime.  Needless to say, it has paid off.  I know 25 pounds in 10 months isn't as much as some would lose in that time frame, but it's a lot for me.  I tend to have a very hard time losing weight and I'm not sure why.  I have found a good balance between diet and exercise.  No, I don't deprive myself.  If I want a candy or slice of cake, I have it.  I just don't overly indulge.  I have learned moderation is key!  I just wanted to share my success with all my friends!  I have another 25-30 pounds to go and I believe I can do it!  Look for my 50 lbs lost pictures close to summer next year.

~Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have another 20 pounds to lose and it does not want to come off very easily. Maybe you could help me be accountable for losing the next 20??

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!