Friday, February 22, 2013

Chickadee's Glasses

I made eye appointments for the whole family for the 1st of February.  Coot wears contacts, so he was due for his annual visit. I haven't been in a couple of years and the kids have never been.  I know, bad mama! 

I made appointments for all four of us and was expecting at least one of my children to wind up needing them.  The catch is, I expected it to be Sparrow.  He consistently holds things close to his face.  Especially his Nintendo DS.  I thought for sure that he would be the one getting glasses.  Boy, was I wrong!  Turns out, Chickadee is the one who needed them.  Sparrow's eyes were just fine.  My eye prescription didn't change and neither did Coot's.  So, off to look through the countless frames for Chickadee.  She is 25 in her left eye.  The doctor said that was close enough to perfect, but her right eye was 200!  We looked high and low for glasses that we all could agree on.

I think we picked a pretty cute pair...



They are Sketchers brand and adorable.  What do you think?


~Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!