Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look What I Got

Look what I ordered...







Yep, a new embroidery and sewing machine.  My sewing machine is around 10 years old and I was due for an upgrade.  I wanted to experiment and play with embroidery, so I bought a machine that will do both.  I do admit, this one is not extremely fancy nor does it do very large embroidery, but I figured it would be a good starting place.  I can't wait to show you all some of the things I can make!

I have already experimented some.  I tried my hand at some monogramming.





See?  It's not perfect, but it's a start!


The finished product!  I made these for a friend who is getting married in a couple of weeks.  I just rolled them up together and added the bow.  I think it makes a nice presentation.



~Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!