Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Easy Hamburger Patties

I was making hamburger patties over the weekend and decided I needed an easier method.  This is what I came up with:


I got out my tortilla press and placed saran wrap on the bottom.
I rolled the ground meat into a ball.





Next, I placed a piece of saran wrap on top of the meat.




Press the lid down gently.


Then press lightly with the handle.  
I did not force the handle down all the way.  
I just applied a little bit of pressure with it.




Now, I had to open it pick up all the saran wrap and 
flip the patty over to repeat the process one more time.  
Otherwise, the patty would have been thin on one side 
and thick on the other.




There it is, a perfectly shaped hamburger patty!

~Lark

1 comment:

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!