Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Albion Sew Along

My, my, my it's been a long time since I have written on my blog.  I am sorry for being MIA for SO long.

I am embarking on a new sewing adventure starting today.  I purchased a new Colette Pattern and am joining in on my very first sew-along and contest.  This pattern is actually part of a new line Sarai has started called Walden.  The name of the pattern is Albion.  It is a unisex duffle coat.  I am not sure how good of a job I will do, but I decided to give it a try.

I have pinned several images for inspiration on my Pinterest board.  I have also purchased all my fabric.  I still need to get a few notions for the toggles.  I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Here is a button/link that gives more information for anyone else interested in joining in.  I have also added the button to the side of my blog.

  Albion Sewalong



~Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!