Saturday, February 15, 2014

Albion Sew Along Steps 12 ~14

Steps 12 through 14 were creating the inseam pockets, hood, and adding a drawstring to the hood.  I didn't want the drawstring hood, so didn't do step 14.  I just jumped straight to step 15.

Here are pictures of these steps:














I think it's moving right on along at a fairly rapid pace now.  I think it's going to turn out okay.  I have never worked with plaid on such a detailed level.  I probably didn't get everything as lined up as it ought to be.  That is exactly why I cut the yokes and pockets on the diagonal.  I was hoping to help with that area a little bit and help reduce the complications of plaid some.

There's a first time for everything!

~Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!