Saturday, February 22, 2014

Albion Sew Along Steps 19 to Completion

I completed my Albion for the sew along yesterday.

Here are the pictures of the progression from step 19 through completion!



Here is the lining attached to the inside.
The sleeves proved to be the more difficult part of the lining to install.
At least, it was for me.










Then came buttons and button holes.






Here is a quick picture of it without the toggles added on.




Toggle making in progress.  
I decided to go with a rose pink cord and make my own.



The completed front of the coat.




A small glance of the back.
I decided to add some of my own changes to the pattern.
I added pleats and a back belt to try to make it more feminine.






I will be posting more pictures of the completed project that are MUCH better, but won't have them for a few more days.  I had them taken today by Coot's co-worker who takes professional portraits on the side.  Keep coming back and checking in, because I will be posting them sometime this week.  I also will be entering the photos into the Albion Sew-Along contest!!  YAY!

~Lark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ to read your comments!
PLEASE, if your blog is not linked to your profile, leave me the URL so I can visit. Also, if your email is not set up properly I can not respond to you!
Thanks for stopping by our nest. Drop in anytime!